Offers a wide range of translation services to to ensure the highest quality
at global scale, market speed, and greater business value
Team Setup and Process
We setup a team for every project with quality in-country, native linguists and professionals, inlcuding in-country translators, reviewers, engineers, and DTP specialists. And we strickly follow TEP process (Translation+Editing+Proofreading) with morden project management methodology. More details about our expert teams:
- Project manager: Serves as a point of contact for our team and client who works under the supervision of the account manager.
- Qualified translators: All our translators passed our test based on our Translation Quality Report (TQR), and we try our best to assign translators to the same product line for the same client.
- Experienced editors: With years of proven translation experience, our editors are effective at using our cloud-based Computer-Assisted Translation tool to review and make edits in real time to provide feedback and confirmation in the shortest time possible.
- Rigorous proofreaders: Equipped with background knowledge in a specific industry, they simulate end users by reviewing the translation with a fresh eye and without referencing source content.
- Quality Assurance reviewers: Our QA team will sample 10% to 20% of total translations to help Project Manager and Language Coordinator measure and control quality.
- In-country reviewers or third-party reviewers: Often requested by clients to serve as a further guarantee of translation quality.
- Language Coordinator: Work with Talent Management and Project Manager to finding and train fit resource, give performance feedback to team, make quality assurance schedule and execution for each language combination of a project.
- Multilingual DTP team: Ensures that translated documents are compliant and ready to be published in the right format.
Documentation types we support
We translate all documentation types for your business, including:
- Product documentation
- Help/support documents
- Marketing materials
- Training documents
- Technical documentation
File formats we support
QuarkXpress/Open Office/DITA/Docbook/XML/Plain Text
Autodesk Auto CAD/CorelDraw
LangLink supports translation into all major languages. All of our translators and reviewers are qualified in-country native speakers with strong relevant background with many years of experience in the industry. Languages that we support include but are not limited to:
- CCJK: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- FIGS: French, Italian, German, Spanish and other European languages
- VITM: Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, Malay and other Asian Languages