Opening- Game Reviewer (English into Traditional Chinese Taiwan)
Job Opening -
Position Title: Game Reviewer (English into Traditional Chinese Taiwan)
LangLink Localization work for the top players within the game sectors requiring an extremely high level of service, professionalism, and translation quality and care. We are looking for qualified English > Traditional Chinese (TW) game reviewers interested in working as a linguistic reviewer to perform quality checks on game content completed by translators and ensure the final quality can meet client expectation. Candidates with a positive attitude and ambition to grow their career within the game localization industry are welcomed. This position allows work from home.
Full Job Description
As a linguistic reviewer, you will review game content finished by translators from English into Traditional Chinese Taiwan. You’re expected to perform quality assurance adhering to instructions with required quality and within set time.
Fulltime, Work from Home, en>zhTW Game reviewer, Game Localization
1. Review English into Traditional Chinese Taiwan game translation to ensure the final quality can meet client expectation
2. Provide linguistic feedback for team members to help them to grow up quickly
3. Improve glossaries, manage terminology and develop documentation and style guidelines for your language
4. Communicate and collaborate with teams, including sharing project progress, informing about potential delays, and quality issues, participating in team meetings, assisting with client feedback and updates
5. Juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining professionalism in all situations
1. Native Traditional Chinese Taiwan Speaker
2. Minimum 1 years’ experience as an English into Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) freelance or in-house translator, preferably in the gaming industry.
3. Great passion for the video game industry, with solid experience in playing games
4. Bachelor’s degree
5. Able to work in a fast-paced environment quick response, multitask, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
6. Good team player, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute and have a customer-service mindset
7. Home-based, ability to work with a remote team
8. Self-motivated and a fast learner of a wide range of knowledge domains
What’s on offer:
1. Work From Home
2. Stable working environment with clear career growth
3. Competitive salary and other benefits
4. 5-day work (9AM-6PM)
Join us today!
Please email your latest CV or profile to [email protected] with the subject as
Application + Full Name + Game Reviewer (English into Traditional Chinese Taiwan)”.